Terms and conditions
1) This website, including its online shop, is entirely owned by Vineadouro Boutique Wines, Lda. with registered office at Largo da Igreja, nº 2, 5155-639 Numão, holder of NIF 515629693 and registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Vila Nova de Foz Côa, which is dedicated to the production and sale of wines and olive oils.
2) The purchase of any product on the Vineadouro Boutique Wines, Lda. (Vineadouro) implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. To make purchases on the Vineadouro website you must complete a unique customer registration with valid data.
3) Any and all alcoholic drinks available for sale on Vineadouro’s website can only be purchased by people who are of legal age in their country of residence. If in doubt please contact us.
4) Vineadouro reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented on: products, prices, commercial conditions and services. The images illustrating each product may differ from the product subsequently delivered.
5) The products presented and available for sale online on the Vineadouro website generally contain sulphites.
6) Under Portuguese law, all prices are presented in euros (€) and include the respective VAT rates in force at each moment.
7) If an order cannot be satisfied in part or in full, the Customer will be immediately contacted by Vineadouro in order to find the most appropriate solution. Orders will only be processed after effective receipt of payment.
8) To the prices shown is added the value of postage for each order, with shipping in mainland Portugal, which has a cost of €6. Delivery is free in mainland Portugal if the order is over €70. In orders for Spain, it adds the value of postage for each order corresponding to 15€ per case of 6 bottles. The value of the postage is indicated at checkout (finalizing the order).
9) All orders placed on the Vineadouro website must be paid for within a maximum of five days, counting continuously. After this deadline, the order will be automatically cancelled.
10) Vineadouro makes every effort to ensure delivery of orders within a maximum of 3 working days after confirmation of payment. All products sent by Vineadouro should be checked upon delivery. If you notice that your order is damaged, you should immediately return it to the transport company, duly justify the reason for return on the delivery note and immediately notify Vineadouro. As a rule, the carrier responsible for delivering orders placed in our online shop is Nacex. Vineadouro is not responsible for any damage that occurs after the act of delivery.
11) Vineadouro recognises to all its Customers the right to resolve contracts with it, allowing them to return within 14 days the products purchased under the terms of Decree-Law No. 24/2014 of 14 February and Decree-Law 82/2008 of 20 May, and should contact Vineadouro via email firstname.lastname@example.org. It will only be accepted the return of products without signs of misuse, complete with all its components and original packaging in perfect condition.
12) All purchases made on the Vineadouro website are subject to Portuguese law. Any conflict or divergence of interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be submitted to the Judicial Court of the District of Lisbon, being exclusively applicable the Portuguese Law.
13) Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September, we inform you that the available ADR entity is CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo (National Centre for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts), with the following contact details:
Address: Rua D. Afonso Henriques, nº 1, 4700-030 Braga
Contact Number: 253 619 107
14) These Terms and Conditions may be changed without prior notice, without prejudice to remaining in force for orders placed prior to the respective change, and should therefore be consulted before placing any order.
Numão, 4th September 2020